My worst nightmare on Valentine's Day is a meal out in a restaurant, crammed full of tables for two, with couples who have nothing to say to each other. So instead, if I'm in the mood, I'll cook something for Mr SuffolkFoodie from my repetoire of heart shaped meals.
- couer a la creme, a delicous cream cheese dessert (recipe on the blog)
- jammy heart biscuits (recipe on the blog)
- apple cobbler, with heart shaped cobbles, before it goes in the oven
- delicious hot baked apple cobbler, how to melt your Valentine's heart
- Butterflied rib eye steak for the carnivore
- tarted up couer a la creme, yes it can look like this